House of Hackney are a luxury lifestyle brand founded in London in 2010. Despite the words “made in England” emblazoned across the top of their front website webpage, please note that not everything they sell is made in England! However, a lot of it is and this site is well worth a look around. Some products are quite expensive though I warn you. I mean who in the right mind would pay £148 for a cushion!
- House of Hackney clothing for men and women is all made in the UK (albeit in at least some cases using foreign milled fabric).
- House of Hackney furniture is all made in England (except their tray tables).
- House of Hackney crockery and glassware is made in England, as are their oven clothes, tea towels, aprons, table mats and coasters, tea cosies and trays. Note they cutlery is foreign made.
- House of Hackney fabrics and wallpaper are made in England.
- House of Hackney cushions are made in England.
- House of Hackney lighting is made in Wales or Northern Ireland. Their candle holders and book ends are made in England, as are their curtains and blinds and their plant pots.
- House of Hackney wash-bags and towels are foreign made.
- House of Hackney bathroom accessories are made in England.