D.R. Harris and Co. opened in 1790 and is London’s oldest pharmacy, specialising in shaving products, aftershaves and colognes, and skincare items for men and women. Alongside this impressive range there is also a fully functioning pharmacy for which they hold the Royal Warrants to Her Majesty the Queen and HRH The Prince of Wales. Their shop has many original old items of furniture and it is simply a pleasure to shop here. The vast majority of their own brand products are made and packed in England. They state on their website that “the majority of our products are still produced by traditional methods, being hand-made and packed in our own premises in London.”
Located at 29 St James’s Street, London. Also available in the D.R. Harris online shop.