HOUSE OF DORCHESTER – LOOKING GOOD AND TASTING GREAT!
House of Dorchester (www.hodchoc.com), the premium British chocolatier, has a brand new look for its range of delicious premium chocolates. At the same time, the Dorset based chocolate maker, which celebrates its 50th anniversary this year, is announcing the arrival of a number of tantalizing additional chocolate treats that will join the existing line-up of luxury chocolates.
The beautiful new packaging is totally in keeping with the sophisticated, eminently elegant qualities associated with the quintessentially British House of Dorchester brand and its collection of unforgettable chocolate taste experiences.
The utterly delectable newcomers, a must-try for any dedicated chocolate lover, include:
– Chocolate bars: British salted caramel milk chocolate bar with flakes of Anglesey sea salt / British 70% dark chocolate bar with Mitcham mint and a British milk chocolate bar – each chunky bar weighs in at 85g of pure chocolate bliss – Mini selections: an appetizing ‘entrée’ into the world of House of Dorchester! Small, but beautifully formed, these gorgeous mini selections are available in three mouth watering flavours: Dessert, Mint and Champagne Truffles and are ideal as wedding favours or as an inexpensive but über stylish gift
– A sea salt caramel flavour (with a touch of Anglesey sea salt) Stir in Hot Chocolate to join the existing Mini Marshmallows and Chocolate Fudge flavours. And super indulgent premium Drinking Chocolate Flakes in milk / dark chocolate and Gingerbread flavour chocolate. A hot drink never tasted so good!
In addition, some of the House of Dorchester classic collections have had a makeover designed to reflect current consumer trends. There are now:
– Five ‘Chocolate Collections’, a smart six chocolate box collection in Caramel, Coffee, Dessert, Mint and the continually award-winning Violet Creme flavours.
– Four ‘Connoisseur Collections’, an impressive twelve chocolate box collection in Dessert, Mint, Rose & Violet and many times award winning Stem Ginger flavours
– Three decadent Luxury Assortments, in luxury milk, dark and white chocolate (200g and 400g) and a luxury dark chocolate assortment in 200g. The 200g box contains 16 and the 400g box contains 32 chocolates
The new pack designs and collections are initially available in 40 John Lewis stores, but will be gradually rolled out nationwide from (1st January 2014).
All House of Dorchester chocolates are hand-packed, hand-finished and the centres are lovingly hand-made at the company’s factory in Poundbury, Dorchester.
The above was written by House of Dorchester.